SubTag

A blog from Schubbe Resch Chiropractic and Physical Therapy.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

September 2012 Massage Special

Click on coupon to enlarge and print

Read about why Brian regularly schedules massage:

"As a long time runner, 10 marathons including 3x Boston finisher and Ironman WI finisher, I’ve experienced my fair share of “runner’s injuries”. However, as I’ve moved up in age groups and am now considered a masters runner, I see fewer and fewer of my peers at the start line. Massage; I am confident in saying that without massage I would not be running marathons. In my mind, massage is equivalent to a regular oil change for a vehicle. Without regular oil changes the vehicle will run for a time but eventually lack of oil changes will catch up to a vehicle. As masters runners we can get by for some time without massage but long term, massage acts to prevent injuries extending our ability to run." ~Brian - Appleton, WI

No comments:

Post a Comment