SubTag

A blog from Schubbe Resch Chiropractic and Physical Therapy.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Testimonial from Dr. Lara Klein's Patient


"Living with pain was not an option for me.  Thanks to Dr. Lara and Tiffany, I am not in pain.  After several spinal adjustments with Dr. Lara and therapeutic exercise sessions with Tiffany, my pain level went from very intense to non-existent.  Dr. Lara was able to locate the source of my pain and with adjustments, eliminate it. Tiffany devised an exercise program specifically made for me that gave me more mobility and range of motion.  Dr. Lara and Tiffany are caring, knowledgable and professional individuals, who will work with you to give you life without pain.  I can now stand, walk, go up and down stairs and dance with out pain!  Dr. Lara and Tiffany changed my life!  I love you both!"
-Janie K. of Neenah

No comments:

Post a Comment