SubTag

A blog from Schubbe Resch Chiropractic and Physical Therapy.

Monday, June 4, 2018

Introducing Sarah Pierre, PT

The Appleton office would like to welcome Sarah Pierre to our physical therapy staff!

In Sarah's words -


I was born and raised in Wisconsin.  Upon graduation from UW-Stevens Point, I entered the US Army and was fortunate to be assigned to the US Modern Pentathlon Olympic Training Team and competed in the event for three years.  During that time, I became well acquainted with the Physical Therapy staff due to training injuries.  Shortly after I retired from the sport, I attended the US Army-Baylor PT Masters program.  I spend most of my PT career in Texas and Arizona.  I recently relocated to Appleton to be closer to family.  I enjoy most outdoor activities but especially hiking, kayaking and paddle boarding.  I am excited to integrate my PT experience with Schubbe Resch Chiropractic clients.



No comments:

Post a Comment