SubTag

A blog from Schubbe Resch Chiropractic and Physical Therapy.

Friday, February 15, 2013

ALCAT Testing for Food Sensitivities - Ashley Zachor's Story

The following is a letter Ashley wrote to me - her dad - Dr. Nathan Zachor.  I wanted to share it with you because it shows the powerful information that can be gathered from food sensitivity testing.  We offer this service at Schubbe Resch as part of our nutritional counseling.  Please call our office if you are interested in checking to see if you have food sensitivities that are causing your health problems.



Hi, my name is Ashley!

I am 8 years old.  I have had tummy aches since I can remember.  In 1st grade, I had to stay in from several recesses because my tummy hurt so badly.  That was the worst!  I also had hives and sometimes boils.  Yuck!

My Mommy and Daddy took me to a special doctor in Milwaukee for my tummy issues.  That didn't work.  Although my parents were happy to have serious things ruled out.  Daddy then took me to the children's hospital to get a blood test  I was very brave.  I even got a stuffed animal.  He sent my blood labs to a place called ALCAT.

Then I was told that I couldn't eat corn, soy, blueberries, green and blue dyes, parsley, pears, cinnamon, bananas and lettuce.  I felt sad.  My Mommy and Daddy told me that I would only be doing this for a little while.

After a few weeks, I stopped having tummy aches!  My skin doesn't look like a teenager's.  I have been told by others that I behave really well these days.  And I am healthier than my brother and sister!  This makes me really happy, because I haven't always been the healthy one in the family.


It's been almost two months, and I am doing really well.  Thanks to my Daddy's testing, my Mommy's cooking, and my hard work eating the right foods.

Love,  Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment